Monday, December 15, 2008

TaGgEd By QiU Yu

1. What your full name?
Camy Lau Her Yuan

2. Do I like my name?
Yes, i Do..

3. How long have you liked the person you currently like?
Forever

4. Have you kissed anyone before?
My Family

5. Did you cry today?
Nope

6. What was you doing this morning?
sleep.. i slept till 1p.m kay.. pro?

7. What are you doing an hour ago?
playin game

8. What are you currently doing?
tis tag.. of cuz

9. Who was the last person who texted you?
hmm.. andrew?

10. Have you told anyone you love them today?
No.. bt they noe it..

11. Do you miss anyone now?
YEA! of cuz.. a lot summore..

12. Any plans for tomorrow?
Yes.. go 2 skool 4 meeting.. >.<

13. What was the reason behind the last time you cried?
my bro scolded me n hit me by water bottle when he goes crazy..

14. Is there anyone you want to be with now?
yea..

15. Have you kissed anyone whose name start with letter "s"?
no..

16. Name someone who made you smile today.
my friends..

17. Name a friend whose name start with "z"
ZOE!

18. Which one of your friends stay the closest to you?
Joannie.. Xuan.. Melissa.. n a lot more actually..

19. Do you prefer to call or text?
text

20. Is your room messy now?
hmm.. kinda..

Tag 10 ppl to do this quiz:
1.Joannie
2.Melissa
3.Zoe
4.Nyee
5.Camille
6.Yolande
7.Sam
8.Meredy
9.Eulene
10.Kim

No comments: