Sunday, February 1, 2009

overall of CNY

lala~
finally i'm back!
i din blog for 1 week de..
miss me?? hmmm
still..
i prefer Penang! i prefer my own house =)
hmm.. tis chinese new year was okay lar.. nt reali fun bt nt tat worst..
seremban's coverage veri lame! i nt reali gt 2 sms lot =(.. bcos of tis.. my CNY at there was bored..

1st day of CNY :-
- went 2 my dad's friend house as usual.. *its reunion for them actually*
- gt lot of angpau~ lalas
2nd - 3th days of CNY :-
- everyday do nth at grandparent's house.. summore phone cacat.. sienz
- wait for ppl come visit =S
4th days of CNY :-
- went 2 'lo yu sang'.. we actually eat earlier bcos its 2 late if we wait till 7th day..
Yusheng (also spelt Yu Sheng) meaning "raw fish" is a Chinese New Year dish, served traditionally on the seventh day of Chinese New Year or Ren Ri ("Everyman's Birthday"). It is a salad dish made of thin slices of raw fish and various spices, mixed with tossing actions by diners. A play on Chinese homonyms links the ingredients and tossing actions to prosperity and longevity, all adding to the good wishes for the new year.
5th day of CNY :-
- went 2 Sungai Petani .. its a last minute plan.. >.<.. we actually plan 2 come back on sat..
- after dinner.. my dad rush back 2 penang for me bcos of Xuan's party.. lalas.. (to caryn: i'm sry bcos din go 2 ur house 2 play fireworks.. i din tot tat i would hv 2 chance 2 come back penang on fri actually.. )
6th day of CNY :-
- again we went 2 Sungai Petani.. *rmb tat day my grandma involved in an acc ryt?? now she needs 2 go check up n blah.. getting worst de.. hope tat she will recover soon =.=*
**************************************************
hmm..
eventho tis year i miss lot of me friend's open house..
bt i still wanna thx my dad for letting me 2 go for the last party! yeah!
hope next year CNY will be better..
me n my bro actually plan alot abt how 2 come back penang earlier for next year CNY.. hek hek
we dun wan 2 be lyk stupid stay at seremban for so long.. waste our time..
n my dad actually say okay! yay!
hope so...
haiz..
2moro skool reopen de..

No comments: