Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Discourse of Flowers

IMG_5326

"Flowers have an expression of countenance as much as men or animals. Some seem to smile; some have a sad expression; some are pensive and diffident; others again are plain, honest and upright, like the broad-faced sunflower and the hollyhock” — Henry Ward Beecher, Star Papers: A Discourse of Flowers


Counting down few more days to leave Penang to Sg Long, imma little bit emo now. :X I have been enjoying  this whole 1 month holiday. For the first time, I went out with friends almost every single day during my holiday *weekends for family la*. I am little bit guilty for spending so much $$$ this holiday tho. Glad that I still learn new stuff during this holiday, at least I didnt wasted it with only PLAY!!

I dont want this holiday to end!! I dont wanna leave Penang, I dont wanna leave my friends :( Why oh why? *being too emotional during midnight* 

Keep in touch, friends. Thanks for bringing me so much fun during this holiday!! Be perasan please, you know who you are :)

stay tune for more post! :D
p/s: I reaslise lately almost every post will have my face, take a break from seeing my face ba :X

Like Vault of Camy

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad when holiday comes to an end
You can always make new friends
Remember when you are in Sg Long
The following won't make you wrong
Learning and practice makes perfect
Good attitude will earn you respect
Exercise to keep body and mind healthy
May you always be fine and dandy

Charmaine Pua said...

It's OK to spend a bit more during holidays... cos happiness can't be bought with money!

Anonymous said...

Youre welcome my dear <3 (being perasan hahahaha :P)

And the pix is awesom! :)

Adam said...

nice flower

Ken said...

good luck for your studies! hiak hiak hiak

Constance Ant said...

all the best in your study ar! gayao!

Maddie said...

Such a beautiful quote! :)

OASAP INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

Xue Ren said...

awww u will be back soon!! don't be emo!! :)

Anne Lee said...

aww, don't worry that much. I bet you'll enjoy the life in sg long after adjusting yourself.. don't forget, your friends are coming down to sg long with you.. you're not alone.

Henry Tan said...

awww dont miss me ya. XD

Unknown said...

Don't worry, you will adapt to the life there soon!

Quite sad that I still have not meet you in person yet. :/ I will go to KL to study next year, hope to meet you there! :D

Good luck in your study!

Mindy Fan said...

Don't worry! Just enjoy life and good luck on you to your studies!

http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com/

cindy said...

lovely flowersss

jcjx said...

Hello Camy

Wow really nice photo! :D I like the details of the flower, so crisp and clear, yet the edges of the flower blends softly into the blurred background. :)

Regards
Jcjx

Camy said...

Anonymous, yea wuite sad. thanks for ur advise! :D
Charmaine,agree with you!
Shelyn, hahahaha i was waiting for u to be perasan! :D <3
Adam, thankss
Ken, thankss hehe
Constance, thanks and sureeee!
Maddie, thanks
Xue Ren, hopefully :D
Anne, no le. only me alone :(
Henry, chehhhh, but will miss u guys la :P
Kharn Yee, i bet there are more chances to meet next time :D
Mindy, thanks my dear
Cindy Tong, thankss :D
jcjx, thanks yeaaa! :D

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha ya! I'm also being Perasan here and thanks for giving me such memories, please don't be sad. You will still be back soon and melissa will be there soon. Keep in touch baby! :P xuan here

Camy said...

awww, thank darling <3