Saturday, October 8, 2011

Transparent Spectables

those that didn't choose the spectacles properly according to their face shape will only make themselves look uglier especially those pretty girls out there.
besides, i find that spectacles are quite annoying when doing sports. it'll keep on slide down and make me feels dizzy. :X
they also limit my vision. *big eyes will have wider vision :P thick face*
and that's how i'll be if i'm spectacles-less.
IMG_0860

For people like me who have high eyes power and need to wear spectacles everywhere but wanna get rid of those ugly spectacles,
First Choice : 
go for laser which will cost few thousand $. but i heard that it will bring some side effects after few years and there's no 100% for the operation.
Second Choice : 
contact lens

i started wearing contact lens since last year after complaining to my mom how annoying my spectacles are.
started off with a not-so-famous brand contact lens. *not gonna tell what's the brand*
but my eyes will feel dry after a while.
asked my mom to get me Acuvue to try as friends recommended me Acuvue's contact lens.
surprisingly, they are much softer than i expected and they are really fresh and just nice for me.
i feel very comfortable wearing it.
my eyes rarely feel dry even i wear it for long hours.

Focus Point is now giving out free trials for Acuvue Advance Plus or 1-Day Acuvue Moist.
Introducing ACUVUE® ADVANCE® Plus. This innovative lens features HYDRACLEAR® Technology** for exceptional comfort. And, since you use a new pair every two weeks, your eyes will keep feeling fresh. Plus, a 24-lens package makes it easier to get your annual supply at an affordable price.
1 • DAY ACUVUE® MOIST is the only daily disposable contact lenses with proprietary LACREON™ technology which locks* a moisture-rich agent that acts just like natural tears, into the proven Etafilcon A material. As a result, your eyes feel fresh and remarkably comfortable, all day long! No matter if you want to make the world your stage or give life your best shot, 1 • DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® gets you ready to move ahead in life!

for those that never try out Acuvue or any contact lens before, it's time for you to try out now!
Go to FocusPoint , like there page and sign up for it, choose which type you want, print out the e-mail and go to the shop and get it! *i'm not sure still available or not. hopefully ;)"


13 comments:

Diana Diane Teo said...

Seriously, I also hate wearing spec. First, makes me so ugly. Second, makes me more mature. Third, uncomfortable.

So, now wearing contact lens most of the time. But recently I heard many consequences of wearing contact lenses. So scary :S

N'Craft said...

i love spec. because it makes me looks kinda old school girl. especially the full frame one. but, i thing that i hate spec, it breaks easily and cost me a lot of money to fix it. Now i have two broken spec and have to use contact lense. I think my power getting high now. urghhh.

Anne Lee said...

I dislike the feel of wearing spec, i don't feel confident with it. Between, one day acuvue really do good to eyes. I feel nothing when i'm wearing.

cutebun said...

wow. Too bad no focus point in Sarawak. =/ maybe ask my mum go claim. lol. ^_^ fortunately not wearing spectacles =)

Hilda Milda™ said...

I think I prefer wearing spectacles, don't know why. Btw, I've claimed this trial lens few weeks back, used it as well. Not bad, quite comfortable.

LauraLeia said...

I love wearing contact lens, but sometimes my eyes really need a rest. Contact lens are awesome because they make everything easier and it's good for makeup. XD But then using them for long periods of time can also ruin my eyes and of course, kind of inconvenient to carry around the case or solution, especially when travelling. >_< Got good and bad sides of it bah.

Shuwen said...

Acuvue got the make pupil bigger one ahh ?

LuPorTi said...

Me too. I hate to wear spec. I wish so much that my eyes can recover and no need to wear. As you say, it's really annoying during sport. Sometimes, my spec dropped down during badminton game.

Anyway, some say looking on green leafs may help. Do you think so?

Camy said...

Diana, ahahah, yea. so don't wear too long. and take care of it :D
rainyscream, but you cant wear contact lens all day right? :)
Anne, woww, bring u confident. nice! :D
cutebun, ahahahha, can ask her get for u ma.
Hilda, ahahahah! special one! :D.
Laura, u eyes will feel lil dry or uncomfortable if you wear it long le.
Shuwen, err. no idea wor
Luporti, err. go for laser. ahahaha! errr. i'm not sure abt that

LuPorTi said...

Hmm. I thought of that. But as you said, few thousand, it's so expensive. And, haha, I feel a bit scare about it.

Camy said...

Luporti, yea. and heard that got bad effects abt it

LuPorTi said...

What kind of bad effect?

寂寞的狮子 said...

emm~
hw to say leh?
for me I was wearing a spec actually~
sumtime might feel annoying when sweating after do sum work
but just to say, every thg hav bad & gud with 50-50, it's just based on which side u falls to~
^~^
well~
so far my eye power was remain at the same level as last 2 year b4~
if u ask me hw, i also not so sure~
>v<"
just glad to hear it when i test my eye power while go make a new backup spec ^~^