Tuesday, April 21, 2009

To the LAME so called himself secret admirer

To the LAMMMEEEEE so-called himself the secret admirer!!!!!
Shit u! Damn u!!!
SON OF BITCH!!!!! *opps.. suppose 2 scold u bt nt involve the mother.. bt 2 bad.. i dunno y i cant delete tis word.. sry 2 the mom.. MUAHAHAHA!!!!! btw.. u mux be "PROUD" tat get 2 be the second ppl i scold bad word 2.. i mean the son! xP*
I CURSE YOU!!!!!!!!!! CURSE U! CURSE U! CURSE U!
DAMN U!! STOP POLLUTING MY CHATBOX!!!! N U R NT WELCOME 2 MY BLOG AT ALL!! BANGLA! BLAH AS FAR AS POSIBLE ONCE U READ FINISH THIS POST!!!!
wat's wrong wif u?
y wanna find me 2 be the victim? STUPID U!
U r so CACAT MAN!!!!!!! CACAT!!!!!!!!!
use my name n syok sendiri there....
i never seen a guy tat hv So So So THICK FACE lyk u!!!!!
n well.. plz dun involve other ppl...
u involved other ppl n sounds lyk tat fella is the person u noe or maybe tat fella noe me 2,, bt y u scold him here??
u wan 2. i cant stop u.. u say Asian's ppl tis n tat.. bt dun u think tat u r one of them?? if u r nt Asian ppl.. Then how u noe me?? or i am popular in other country?? Its NT LOGIC AT ALLL!!!!!
watever u wanna do, i DUN CARE..
bt plz... stay away from my blog n stop polute my chatbox!!
well.. thx god. i juz deleted my chatbox~
now.. u can blah de.. press ALT F4 or the red X at the right up corner on ur screem n u may go now!

No comments: