Thursday, May 1, 2014

Tea Time at PitStop Cafe

Snoopy Hot Chocolate! :D
So cute that I really x sampai hati to drink it.

my dates. Angeline and Ebony
have a date with my secondary tuition mates after the day we met at tuition teacher's house during CNY. One morning is definitely not enough for 4 of us to crap and update each other. Cause we were from different school and college, so we have endless topic to gossip, can just sit there and talk all day if we don't have time limit :O. Missing Jing Ying tho, super busy lady.

@ PitStop Cafe Penang!
I think the people there kind of hate us, cause we talk and laugh so loud there for hours! It's a nice place to chill or read there. Lots of Ang Moh were there tho, can spot handsome guy :P


My Carbonara
addicted to Carbonara lately, have been having it everywhere I go that offers Carbonara. :/

Spaghetti Bolognese Beef
Ebony's 

Angeline's Coffee :D

keep reminding myself,  "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end"


A short post to relax myself in the midst of final. Imma so dead for Management Accounting yesterday. :/
Till here. xoxo.

Like VaultofCamy

10 comments:

Miaw said...

I'm in love with carbonara recently too! I actually make it myself. :D

Mindy Fan said...

ohh everything that you ate looks so good! It looks like you had a really fun time catching up with your friends !
good luck on your finals!! Your'll be free after your done with them!
yhttp://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

Ken said...

Why is that portion looks like the dishes are getting smaller and smaller :/

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet up with friends
Friendship should never end
That tasty looking food
Finger-licking good
Your finals on the way
Success to you I pray
That's all for now Camy
Do take care, sweet lady

Blackswan said...

OMG, that drink is too cute!! I wanna have some too!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh the snoopy is so cuteeeeee ! I think I will spend hours taking photo of it before drinking.. hahaha

Rachael Writes said...

Never been to PitStop before yet how's the food like?

Unknown said...

PitStop is really good in drawing Snoopy!

applefish said...

I'm going to blog it soon..it is a place where people love to have their brunch there....

Camy said...

Miaw, me tooo! do a tutorial on how to do please, i dont know how :/
Mindy, thanks exactly! :D
Ken, reallyyyy?
Anonymous, agreee! thanks :D
Shirley, come penang and drink it! :D
Sarah, cannot! cause the bubbles will be gone :/
Racheal, not badd, but i heard they are famous of spaghetti?
Smartan, exactlyy!
apple, waiting to read ur blog then :D