Monday, March 25, 2013

My Vain Queens ♥

a big head photo of Camy!
Like what's on the title, this is gonna be a vain photo post! :D

finally another time to hang out with my both darlings. We went out to watch Ah Boys To Mens 2 since i've got free tickets from Responsible Blogging. :D
if you follow my blog, you always see them both in my previous post. :P
them both!

a love hug from my darling Melissa :D

and a love hug for my cutie Xuan :D

the little girl with lots of bees all around her all the time :P

and a super duper sexy lady with lots of fans around too. xP *strong till can become air con liao*

they wanna try to snap #ootd since everyone is talking about it! 
top : random shop from tao bao
bottom : mummy bought me from i dontknowwhere
shoe : my new awesome converse
bag : Jim Fashion
conclusion : failed ootd post cause i got no idea where i get my clothes :X and my fashion sense sucks :S
haha, anyone wanna be my fashion guru? a makeover maybe? :D

and i'm already missing them right now :( *oh my one huge pimple and tired eyes
stay strong my dear :)

was caught vaining! photo credits to Melissa! :D Love it so much!

just a short+vain post to keep my blog alive cause 3 presentation and 1 midterm test this week! Add oil! :D


Like my Facebook Page

18 comments:

Caroline said...

Vain, girls' best friend! :P

Carolyn Tay said...

I spot payless store :)

LauraLeia said...

Awww.. such a sweet post! :D

Happy walker said...

the second picture, most right hand side de girl very beautiful leh~ XD

Wann said...

Photo session is usually unavoidable when with friends especially girlfriends. It just happens. haha
Jia you in study ya!

Anne Lee said...

camy, wear skirt or dress also ma.

Blackswan said...

I heard Ah Boys To Mens 2 is really good. U like it? I've only watched part I. Lovely shots!

Chuen said...

Good luck for your presentation and exam :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE ITTTTTTT :) <3 mel here btw. And we missed you too my dear!

Charmaine Pua said...

Great friends are hard to find... treasure them! <3

Yuh Jiun said...

girlsbeinggirls hahaha~!

Ken said...

No worries! They fit perfectly on you! Looking good there :)

Henry Tan said...

yer why they never give me anything TT

Henry Lee said...

woot woot! a camwhore outing! :P nice outfit! :)

Anonymous said...

You & your friends
Three lovely lasses
May your exam ends
With very good passes
That's all I have to share
Bye and do take care

Camy said...

Caroline, excatly! :D
Carolyn, ahhaha yupppp! epayless!
Laura, thankss
MrLonely, haha
Evelyn, i know right! we so vain!
Anne, aiyaaa, no more liao ><
Shirley, its really nice and meaningful!!!! go and watch!
Chuen, thanks!
melissa, awww <3
Charmaine, yes yes! i'll definitely treasure them!
Yuh Juin, ahha excatly!
Ken, thanksss!
Henry, u mean responsible blogging? they didnt?
Henry Lee, thanksss :D
Anonymous, take care too! :D

missyblurkit said...

Awesome happy pics with your pals!

Good luck with your assignment and all! Jia You!!! A

Camy said...

missyblurkit, thanks yea :D