Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Missing Home. Penang

IMG_5153
nothing is perfect

I know, i just went back Penang last weekend, but, Imma missing home now, or you call it homesick. :(
Wondering how long I can go back Penang once when I move to Sg Long to further my studies there, which is much further compared to Kampar.
Feeling so sad leaving home, leaving that little island that I won't get lost and leaving people that I love in Penang. Not forgetting friends in Kampar too.
definitely agree with this
 "You can take me out of Penang, but you CAN'T take Penang out of me!"


*any comment of the photo i took? :)

只怕想家 by 黃美珍

我以为如果有热情有成长有理想
最后总会被了解被培养被奖赏
怎么城市像战场充满痛与伤
好像终于能容忍能顽强能埋藏
心里还是很孤独很迷惘很悲伤
不再笑得像太阳静得像月亮
什么都可以不怕只怕想家
和爸妈说我一切顺利泪总会落下
太辛苦就赶快回家是最暖的牵挂〜

我什么也不怕只怕想家
武装的冰冷遇上温热就会融化
就算曾被责骂
现在明白是心疼啊〜

你能不能别闪躲别复杂别说谎
痛快承认太遥远太漫长太渴望
所以有了新对象忘了我在他乡

我什么也不怕只怕想家
和爸妈说我一切都好泪总会落下
太辛苦就赶快回家是最暖的牵挂〜

什么都可以不怕只怕想家
武装的冰冷遇上温热就会融化
就算曾经责骂
现在才明白那是心疼啊〜

寂寞就是想从前想逃亡想分享想回家



totally a song that suits my feeling. :(



12 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

It's been 4 years studying away from home and I do still feel homesick too. At least your home is just a bus-ride away :P

Anne Lee said...

as hilda said, after 3 years here in kampar I still can't help going back very often. i miss home alot.

Wilson Ng said...

I'm going over to Penang for staycation this weekend.

Wilson

Merritt Lau said...

I miss home more leh! lol

Anonymous said...

To cure homesickness
Eat oxtail
Keep in touch
In your blog mail

Haha, just kidding

jcjx said...

Hello Camy

The cliche told of how
"A Picture Tells A Thousand Words"...

This picture may look normal to the typical viewer, but tells a long story of your growing up and your home. The weather & the elements are the artists, engraving those memories on the wall... Just like how the soul is an artist, with those same memories ingrained in the heart & brain.

有时候,想家,
最好的办法就是,回家。

Jiayou camy!

Best Regards
jcjx

Xue Ren said...

awww!! i understand how u feels. at least u're not from overseas right? think positive babe! :)

Blackswan said...

U're so cute! Just posted my 1st review on Penang & saw u talking about it. Home sick, huh? I can imagine....

Sycookies said...

Home is home...Everybody misses home all the time. you've got to pull yourself together. Go home during the holidays... =)

Henry Lee said...

u're now in sg long? ohoho! :D

Wann said...

Aha, that song surely best describe your homesick than any other song. Mix around with friends and occupy with societies' events, of course have to go home too!! =D

Camy said...

Hilda, yea looooo! urs need to fly right?
Anne, yea... everyone miss home :(
Wilson, welcome to penang! :D
Merrit, yea looo
Anonymous, haha, may i know what's ur name? :D
Jcjx, thanks alot for ur advise le :)
Xue Ren, overseas is too far away! :O
Shirley, oh welcome to penang! :D thanks anyway! :D
Sycookies, agree with u le
Henry, nop not yett
Evelyn, sure i'll! :D