Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My First Week In UTAR

I'm so sorry that i disappeared for quite some times.
This is because i'm now in a so called jungle place studying,
trying to get used to it, so not much time for blogging. opps

yes, its UTAR in kampar which my friends call this place as a jungle but i find it nice :D.
Stayed here for a week, started my week 1 study in Foundation in Arts. *fyi, i skipped my orientation.*
let me tell you a little of my life over here :D

This is where i stay in kampar.
there's 20 over rooms in my house :X. and each room has private toilet. oh, just imagine my floor has 9 rooms O.o
have to admit, yes, a little grand, its usually for rich people stay in penang. :X oh! even the room i'm staying now its bigger than my own room...
numbers of friendly housemates although at first some of them seems scary :S



this is what welcome me on the first morning here.
I was happily thinking that dont need to close the window when i sleep and ended up wowww....

my life is pretty healthy here thanks to Bicycle!
yes! its my transport here. the only transport other than bus. Everyday about 15 min ride to school under the hot sun, how can i not be healthy reaching home and school everyday sweating?? gosh! getting darker :X oh well, bus cost 80cent per trip. why not i save my money and i can get healthier. i wonder how long i can stand. hmmm.
sometimes have to ride out to the nearest town to get my meal which takes around 15min rides too. :X

this is my hot red baby accompany me in my room. ;)

Critical thinking is to think critically. O.o.
fyi, i took foundation in arts, basically i have to take 5 subjects this semester which is Financial Accounting, Principles of Economics, Basic English, General Mathematics and Critical Thinking.
yes, accounting and economics that i never touch before. Wonder if i can cope with it no? worry about it. :(
Seniors scare me. hopefully i dont fail any subject :'(
oh! my lecture class is pretty huge! around 100++ students in one lecture hall. O.o.
i failed to make friends, the class is way too huge :(. *well, its just the first weekkkk* but i'm glad that at least i've found a coursemate that accompany me during most of my time in school :D

woooo! chocolate cake and ai yu ping from Kampar Pasar Malam every Wednesday!!!
gosh. i miss the ai yu ping so much! super nice! :D *thumbs up!*

Kampar has Super nice scenery! Me likey!
sadly i didnt bring my DSLR here :(

Sunset is only right outside of my house everyday. :)
very beautiful.
Can watch sunrise over here too, if only u want to wake up that early :P
dont get me wrong! i dont mean the sun rise and sun set from the same side.

Full moon. 
huge and round in the air :)
heard that here will have shooing stars :D

worry that no food at night? or wanna have supper?
this lorry is just outside our housing area and if i'm not mistaken, it'll be there till midnight :D
selling very nice fried foods :D


15 comments:

LauraLeia said...

Wah, the place you're staying looks even nicer than my house! XD
Anyway, good luck in your studies in Kampar! ^^

FiSh said...

utar where got jungle. haha. enjoy there :D

Latest: The Pork Way to Go

Most Desirable said...

Been to the UTAR campus in Kampar and I find the environment great with a nice lake and the view of the hills nearby. The surrounding township looks new and clean and cycling is great. I guess UTAR does welcome it since it is encouraging the use of green technology :)

Henry Tan said...

Haha wad abt new ferns? Anyway I supposed u will be darker now :p

Wann said...

I was once there for a few days to visit my friends and looked around Kampar. It's quite nice. All the best to you in your studies :)

Xue Ren said...

all the best in ur studies my dear!! enjoy ur uni life! :)

GenYong said...

UTAR's environment seems to be so nice and now you are like staying in a huge bungalow! Wow... if got chance when I am having sem break, I will find you there! Visit you guys there.... have fun in UTAR ya!

nicccchang said...

hehehehehe. camy you wait i finish exam I will go there and find you! mwahh! have fun first and i got the same reddo lappie with you! HAHAHAH! miss you :-* stay healthier by bicycling. xD

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

Good luck and all the best for your studies in UTAR kampar ! =D

Emily said...

awhh time passes so fast ure in college already! that hse is rly nice though! ;) enjoy college life and live life to the best <3 .

Jensen said...

Helo Camy

Hope you're enjoying your university life in UTAR and having fun in your new "house". Really sorry for missing out on writing a comment for your last blogpost.. :(

I super love the scenery pictures you took, for example the sunset one! Hope you'll be taking more in your free time. Wish you good luck with finding and making new friends. I'm sure you can do it! :)

Hope you'll have many many more happy days! Enjoy university life! I'll update you with what i'll be doing for my new blog soon once its complete.

Best Regards
Jensen

Jensen said...

Hello Camy

Guess you have been really busy with university life. Just want to let you know that your visitors/readers (me included! ^^) have not forgotten you. Have fun and enjoy university life!

Best Regards
Jensen

Charlie said...

Enjoy your time, you gonna miss them after you graduate :p

PYee Ng said...

wah long time didnt update myself about u all the bloggers. hahaha. so many changes! and congrats for starting a new phase of life in UTAR. ^^ all the best! :D

Camy said...

Laura, hahaha it looks very grand right? thanks :)
Fish. alot ppl say so lo :P thanks
Most Desirable, yes yes. very dreamy and quiet place. hahah
Henry, got new friend de :PP wa liao. so mean
Evelyn, cool!! but wont be bored? ahah thanks :D
Xue Ren, thanks yeaaaa!
Gen Yong, hahahah i know right :P can can! sure no prob! thanks alot!
Niccchang, why never come yett? hahaha. thanks dearly. miss u too!
Jayren, thanks yea :D
Emilyu, yeaaa. thats fast!!! thankssss!
Jensen,thanks alotttt! errr not much free time to snap photo nowadays. sad case.sorry for not updating recently. :X
Nath, thanks alott! hopefully haha!
Pyee, yea lo. thing change very fast :X thanks yea!