Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Achieve Ur Dream~

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if u fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When i know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream
I have a dream

I have a dream - Abba


today during eng lesson. my eng teacher, Miss Esther started her lessons wif tis song.
i noe i noe. its a veri veri old song~ bt its veri meaningful n nice kay. :D
add sum old songs in ur playlist..
listen 2 sum old songs after listen to those modern rock songs will make u feel calm.. xD
"wat's ur dream? wat u wanna achieve?" teacher came out tis ques..
excatly!!
wat's ur dream?? wat u wanna achieve??? have u think abt tis before??
i believe everyone do.. ryt??
if u dun then better think NOW!
Pilot.. Victoria Secret Modal.. Father to reproduce O.o.. Underwear Modal.. Bodyguard.. Travel around the world.. xP
all kind of answer came out for teacher's ques..
Coollll~
bt not everyone get the opportunity 2 achieve their dream..
so always try ur best to achieve it yea.. never gv up.. :)

No comments: