Saturday, February 15, 2014

It's Valentine's Day

Happy Double Valentine's day!

A day that couples brainstorm to prepare their celebration or surprises for their partners.. Of Chocolates, Flowers, Balloons, Presents or Dinner Date. To create sweet sweet memories together. My facebook, twitter, instagram were spammed with those photos of sweet couples.

Where are you my prince charming??? 

Girlfriend to rent on Valentine's Day!!!!! A good idea tho, not only I get to earn money, I can also help those lonely guys to let them try the feeling of having girlf right? hahahahahaha! Nah, its okay. I think they ran away after seeing me :P. Probably they think that i'm too handsome for them. hahahaha *syok sendiri*

Aiya, a SOLO photo to show off to you better than none lar :P. 

“And as ridiculous as it may sound, sometimes all any of us needs in life is for someone to hold our hand and walk next to us.” 


Like Vault of Camy

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy belated Valentine's Day!

Unknown said...

be mine XD

Ken said...

Ehh... why wanna rebut customer with me? I was able for rent too, but no one wants to rent me out sadly LOL

fashgrace said...

wah not bad hor can earn money too. haha! happy valentine's day!

Ah Yong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
IAmCarmenFlower said...

Hate Valentine's Day! LOL

Would you like to follow each other? If yes, let me know.
Here's my blog:
iamcarmenflower.blogspot.com

Mindy Fan said...

hehe I ask the same thing! I want a prince charming too!!
Happy Belated Valentine's day!!


http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

Czarina Mae said...

Haha! That "Girlfriend for rent" idea is cute! :P

Love your blog btw! Will be following you through GFC now :)

Karina Dinda R. said...

Happy Vday dear! :)

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

Charmaine Pua said...

LOL funny la u!
So you can rent Ken and Ken can rent u back? :p

zzz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blackswan said...

Happy belated V-day to you, Camy! Did you have a great time?

Billy Toh said...

A very nice idea!! Never thought of that before...

Quinn said...

So sweet! Your prince charming must be just around the corner ;)

Anonymous said...

The two dolls look adorable ! Btw Happy Belated Vday darling.. <3 <3

Camy said...

Smartan, you too!
Life, hahaha nahh
Ken, waaaa, if i rebut customer means u wanna get guys as ur gf? :P
AnnTan, i know right, great idea isnt it? :D
Carmen Flower, Thankss you too! :D
Mindy, sadly it didnt appear for my case :(
Czarina Mae, hehehe thanks !! :D
Karina, you too :D
Charmaine, so we dont earn? not a good idea :/
Shirley, thankss. errr had a great time with my friends :D
Billy, if u got gf, thne dont think abt it. haha
Quinn, awww, i hope soo
Smallnhot, thankss. you too! <3

cindy said...

aww the doll so cute leh...happy belated valentine day babe!

Camy said...

Cindy, haha i know right! u too!