Thursday, July 26, 2012

Finally, stress out

IMG_5004
gosh, got stress out.... like after so long never feel this way...
although one down, but so many more coming!
presentation starting soon and it's all gonna happen within one week at the same time having two test!!! @#$%^&* isn't its crazy??
i know i know, uni life is so different and it's very normal that this happen... but it's only my first semester, do you need to torture me this way? :(

test + assignment + presentation + exam = ending of semester...
it's gonna end super fast!
Camy, stay strong!!
all the best to those having facing this problem too! ;)

gah, feel much better after crapping it out! shall sleep now :)

11 comments:

Henry Tan said...

wow. so fast one semester going to end? haha annyway good luck and all the best! =D

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

All the best and good luck ! =D

Hilda Milda™ said...

All the best and good luck :D Don't put too much stress on yourself!

P/S: Yeahh kuih sepit is also called kuih kapit! :D

Xue Ren said...

stay strong my dear, u can do it :)

Wann said...

I dislike presentation the most. Good luck to you!!! =)

GenYong said...

Same feeling here because we are still new in college life. I think we have to used to it while it comes to next semester. Well, good luck for your final and looking forward for you to come back in Penang! =)

jcjx said...

Hello Camy

I'm in uni too and can understand your stress, but please take care ok? :) I will be doing something special for you to help you destress. Look forward to it ok? I'll write more details on my blog. Jiayou Camy! :)

Best Regards
Jensen

Alan said...

haha..this is just the beginning,u will the "heat" on every sem, which is keep growing n u will b busier sem by sem..dun worry, just remember to remind urself "I'm Genius" !!

Camy said...

Henry, yea lo. very fast right? and u still blur with ur sis! ahaha thansk! :P
Jayren, thanks yea!
Hilda, thanksalot! will try my best! :P oh i didnt know that!
Xue ren, thanks my dear
Evelyn, my first time having presentation :X thanks
Gen Yong,haiz. all the best to you too yea! :D
Jcjx, dont worry, i'll take care. haha. thanks alot :P
Alan, wooo. telling myself i'm genius? that's lil too much? thanks anyway

LuPorTi said...

Stay strong! Support you!

Camy said...

LuPorti, thanksss :D