Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sisters Madness

that's what happened when i tried to take a proper photo with my sis
and ended up we gone wild. :X

i guess she just cant stay kuai kuai and let me take a proper pic with her :X

sometimes she will just makes me hate her
and at times very lovable. 

the naughty little girl that super protective over her family ♥

oh! i'm leaving for kampar Utar so soon. 
i guess i will miss this bad girl :'(

♥♥♥

8 comments:

Xue Ren said...

aww! so sweet of ur sis!! u will miss her, definitely! :)

missyblurkit said...

sisters! I am sandwiched between 2 and they are certainly lots of fun and love...not forgetting pain on some days.

LauraLeia said...

Your pics make me wish I had a sister too! >__<

nicccchang said...

dont worry . kampar and penang so near! You can go back penang every weekend.

Jensen said...

Hello Camy

Sorry for not leaving a link. I used to blog few years ago, stopped due to some reasons. But I might start blogging again soon. Will put the link here once I am done? :) I'm trying to do something about music too! So look forward to it k?

Wish you a happy end-of-May/pre-June! :D

Best Regards
Jensen

Camy said...

Xue ren, yea lo. miss that naughtly lil want.
Missyblurkit, me toooooo! *hi5*
Laura, you dont have one? sad :(
Niccchang, everyweekend expensive nia :(
Jensen, oh its okay. do tell me if u start blogging back kay :D. coolllll! music!

Charlie said...

I think you more crazy than your sis LOL

Camy said...

Nath, haha mad right?